Do you have a passion for customer service, relationship building, and swag? Do you enjoy the excitement of sales but prefer to focus on developing relationships with existing clients instead of cold calling to find new business? As an Account Manager, you will be the de facto expert on our products and services. You will seize the opportunity to consult with clients on the best products to buy in order to maximize their brand. At Kotis we are passionate about servicing our clients and making their lives easier and this role is at the epicenter of driving client satisfaction.
Kotis embodies the culture of a startup, but rejects the 50+ hour work week with no work/life balance! We offer flexible full-time working arrangements with remote and in-office work opportunities. We are a detail oriented, customer obsessed, and high energy team that focuses on providing customer service that truly goes above and beyond the call of duty.
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
A successful candidate has a proven ability to beat deadlines, juggle multiple projects, and work independently in a fast-paced environment. Since this position operates in a high volume and deadline driven environment, we look for candidates that can make quick decisions while putting the client first. A successful Account Manager has a competitive spirit and is comfortable with a sales role where the focus is developing client relationships rather than building a book of business from the ground up.
Kotis Account Managers partner with our sales representatives and other Kotis teams to cultivate client relationships and deliver AMAZING products through an enthusiastic and consultative approach.
Kotis Design is a screen printer, promo product peddler, graphic design firm and warehouse/fulfillment center; but most of all - we are brand evangelists. We tackle every project with unbridled enthusiasm, promising that in the end we always make the Best Shirts & Swag Ever.
For 6 of the last 7 years we've been named one of the Fastest Growing companies in Washington, and in 2016 we were ranked #38 on Promo Marketing’s Top 50 Distributors list. Merchandise we've created can be found coast-to-coast on the backs of college students and corporate execs alike.
Duties include the following but are not limited to:
- Provide amazing customer service
- Use Kotis’ internal platforms to quickly and expertly pitch product ideas
- Respond promptly, proactively, and professionally to client requests
- Work in tandem with the Account Executive team to land business and make Kotis the ‘one stop shop’ for all things branded merchandise
- Independently problem solve when challenges or concerns arise
- Develop strong client relationships through quick, detailed, and concise phone and email communication
- Prioritize a constant stream of sales requests, customer feedback, and supplier inquiries
- Demonstrate a high level of respect and a positive attitude towards colleagues at all levels
- Generate pricing info and maintain profit margin
- Efficiently maintain a high volume of CRM database of leads, client interactions, and follow ups
- Stay up to date on product trends and industry news
Your typical day may include:
- Collaborating with a client to come up with creative products for their upcoming company tradeshow
- Coordinating shipping logistics to ensure a shipment arrives in time to meet a client’s event date
- Attending a team meeting to learn about a vendor’s new product
- Creating and updating several pricing showcases within a client’s budget to inform them of product ideas and costs.
- Calling existing clients and explaining our unique services (like our iBuy platform)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 5+ years of administrative, customer service, or account management experience required
- Strong PC skills and experience working with Microsoft Outlook required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Minimum 60 wpm typing speed
- Positive attitude and pro-activity are crucial
- Thrives in a fast paced, stressful environment while still executing tasks accurately
- AA, BS/BA or equivalent experience is desired
- Competitive health benefits including medical, vision and dental
- 401k matching program including Traditional 401(k) and Roth 401(k) options
- Strong paid time off program
- Great opportunities for career progression within an innovative, successful company
- Energetic, fun, and comfortable work environment