Kotis Design is quickly growing and looking for HR Assistants to handle a variety of administrative tasks to support the Human Resources team. This is an entry level position ideal for an individual looking to gain 1-2 years of experience in Human Resources, Corporate Recruiting, and Office Management.
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
We are looking for individuals who are highly organized, hyper-focused “doers” with the goal of a career in Human Resources. The candidate will need to embrace change with enthusiasm and think quickly and critically, completing tasks on time and with accuracy. The candidate is also extremely comfortable with numbers and using excel. This role is an amazing way to gain experience in a fast, nimble, creative environment and have exposure to the Human Resources world.
- Execute on wellness and culture initiatives
- Administer recognition programs
- Benefits administration including new hire benefits orientation, data entry and terminations/change including billing
- Assist with new hire onboarding including new hire paperwork, coordination with IT, creating training schedules
- Update and maintain employee data in HRIS
- Online training platform organization and maintenance
- Various HR Admin including scheduling employee reviews, background checks, verification requests, garnishments and workers compensation paperwork, etc.
- Various HR related reporting and data gathering, entry
- Assist with company events including research and scheduling
- Office management task including greeting/directing visitors, distributing mail, shipment requests, office tidying, vendor coordination and communication
- Various filing and organization
- College Degree Preferred – HR related degree focus a plus
- Extremely reliable and trustworthy
- Career motivated
- Strong PC Skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook and Excel)
- Good organizational and time management skills to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to work with lots of details accurately
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills