THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
Want to get started and grow in a role that allows you to fulfill your crafty side? We are looking for someone with passion, attention to detail, and likes to stay busy to join our production team with no experience required. You’ll learn our processes and how to operate our equipment with room to grow.
For 7 of the last 8 years we've been named one of the Fastest Growing branded merch companies in Washington. We built a new, state-of-the-art textile screen printing facility in Tukwila, WA to keep ahead of our customers' demands and we need technically skilled people who want to build with us as we grow.
- Monday – Friday required
- Full-time position
- Embroidery prep tasks include preparing embroidery machine for hooping, cutting of backing & topping to size for production, staging garments
- Post Embroidery tasks include cutting or tear backing, cleaning up topping
- QC stitch out against proof for every garment including identifying top thread tension, bobbin tension, garment puckering, threads requiring trimming
- Work quickly to in order to meet speed rate of the Embroidery Machine Operator and the rate garments are being decorated
- Inventory related tasks include tracking and preparing supplies for upcoming orders
- Time and track all tasks by completing report sheets
- Read and understand work orders
- Identify incoming boxes for order to be decorated
- Receive, open, count, sort, stack, check-in all incoming garments
- Package finished garments in preparation for shipping
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Additionally, while performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to warm or cold weather. The noise level in the work environment is often loud.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and think critically independently
- Lift and/or move up to 20 lbs at times
- Ability to multi-task and work quickly but efficiently- example using multiple machines for production at once
- Regularly stand for long periods of time while reaching with hands and arms
- Specific vision abilities include sharp vision, focus, depth perception and ability to identify colors
- Ability to read, write and comprehend complex written or oral instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English