THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
The perfect candidate has an infectious personality equipped with wit, humor, and charisma. They are fiercely competitive and play to win. Above all, work ethic and personal success are the biggest attributes needed for this role.
You are responsible for identifying, acquiring and growing new business within your campuses. Focusing on event specific and high value opportunities, you will be calling, emailing, and using social media to engage prospective clientele across the country. You will target fraternities, sororities, grad schools, and athletic departments that order custom apparel and merchandise.
Kotis Design is a screen printer, promo product peddler, graphic design firm and warehouse/fulfillment center; but most of all - we are brand evangelists. We tackle every project with unbridled enthusiasm, promising that in the end we always make the Best Shirts & Swag Ever.
For 6 of the last 7 years we've been named one of the Fastest Growing companies in Washington. Merchandise we've created can be found coast-to-coast on the backs of college students and corporate execs alike.
Duties include the following but are not limited to:
- Outbound cold calling to prospective clients (~25 per day)
- Outbound warm calling to manage current accounts
- Grow each of your Campuses' annual sales
- Campus market research
- Learn campus demographics
- Learn fashion styles and trends
- Discover market competition
- Development and expansion of our Campus Sales Representative network
- Create sales projections on a per school basis
- Create long term goals for each campus; including sales and market share
- Develop and implement targeted marketing strategies specific to each campus’ events
- Communicate with Account Management Team regarding client projects
- Must be located or willing to relocate to Seattle, WA area
- BS/BA preferred, Business or Sales emphasis a Plus
- Fraternity or Sorority affiliation or understanding of culture desired
- Excellent written and oral communication skills a must
- Ability to work on a team and communicate efficiently with your peers
- Solid PC Skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook, Social Media and Internet Research)
- Ability to outline and achieve goals on a daily/weekly/monthly basis both individually and as a member of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
- Persuasive personality, consistent work ethic, time management skills, and self-motivation are strongly desired in the ideal candidate
- Some travel is required, <10%
Kotis offers a competitive benefit package including:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) with match with Roth and Traditional options
- Robust PTO program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Advancement opportunities
- Energetic and comfortable work environment with a dynamic culture
Salary + Commission + Bonuses based on performance