Kotis Design is a screen printer, promo product peddler, graphic design firm and warehouse/fulfillment center; but most of all - we are brand evangelists. We tackle every project with unbridled enthusiasm, promising that in the end we always make the Best Shirts & Swag Ever.
For 6 of the last 7 years we've been named one of the Fastest Growing companies in Washington. Merchandise we've created can be found coast-to-coast on the backs of college students and corporate execs alike.
Do you have a passion for custom wearables, relationship management and see yourself as a brand ambassador but don’t see yourself in a sales role? Kotis Account Coordinators work in conjunction with our sales representatives to cultivate client relationships and deliver AMAZING products through an enthusiastic and problem solving approach.
Kotis embodies the culture of a startup, but rejects the 50+ hour work week with no work/life balance! We offer flexible full-time working arrangements with remote and in-office work opportunities.
We are a detail oriented, customer obsessed, and high energy team that focus on providing customer service that truly goes above and beyond the call of duty.
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
A successful candidate has a proven ability to beat deadlines, juggle multiple projects and work independently in a fast paced environment. We look for candidates who have a “never settle” attitude and are passionate about creating an amazing experience while exceeding our customer’s expectations.
Duties include the following but are not limited to:
- Provide amazing customer service and sales support
- Respond promptly and professionally to service sales support needs with clients and internally
- Independently problem solve when challenges or concerns arise
- Brainstorm and present product & pricing proposals to clients
- Develop strong client relationships through quick, detailed and concise phone and email communication
- Prioritize a constant stream of sales requests, customer feedback and supplier inquiries
- Demonstrate a high level of respect and positive attitude towards colleagues at all levels
- Generate pricing and maintain profit margin
- Efficiently maintain a high volume of CRM database of leads, client interaction and follow ups
- Stay up to date on product trends and industry news
Your typical day may include:
- Sales support via pricing, client communication, and overall order logistics
- Researching the best supplier to use to fit in a last minute rush order
- Processing work orders and sending invoices to clients on orders that are ready for production
- Coordinating shipping logistics to ensure a shipment arrives in time to meet a client’s event date
- Finding solutions on an order that has issues upon delivery
- Attending a team meeting to learn about a vendor’s new product line
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 1+ year of account management, sales support, customer service or administrative experience required
- Strong PC skills and experience working with Microsoft Outlook required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Minimum 60 wpm typing speed
- Positive attitude and pro-activity are crucial
- Time management skills with a focus on attention to detail
- Ability to read, write and comprehend complex written or oral instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English
- Competitive health benefits including medical, vision and dental
- 401k matching program including Traditional 401(k) and Roth 401(k) options
- Strong paid time off program
- Great opportunities for career progression within an innovative, successful company
- Energetic, fun, and comfortable work environment