THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
A perfect candidate has a proven track record of success in a sales support and customer service role, preferably in a marketing or advertising capacity. This person is frequently praised by colleagues for their ability to multitask, take on a high volume of work while making smart and timely decisions. Since this position acts as both the voice of Kotis and the eyes of the customer, they need to bring a meticulous attention to detail to make sure every aspect of the final product exceeds the customer’s expectations.
We’re not your typical company and this role isn’t your typical account management position. We operate in a customer-centric environment and need a candidate to bring unbridled enthusiasm, creative energy and a constant curiosity to learn more about our industry and their clients.
Kotis Design is a screen printer, promo product peddler, graphic design firm and warehouse/fulfillment center; but most of all – we are brand evangelists. We tackle every project with unbridled enthusiasm, promising that in the end we always make the Best Shirts & Swag Ever.
For 6 of the last 7 years in a row we’ve been named one of the Fastest Growing companies in Washington. Merchandise we’ve created can be found coast-to-coast on the backs of college students and corporate execs alike.
This position works in a team with the Outside Sales Reps to support their client base. Your main goal is to act as the day to day contact for our clients; this is an account management position with a focus on supporting our Outside Sales team and providing amazing customer service to our clients - this is not a sales role. Our Account Management Team is integral to the success of our corporate division; you will be the "voice" of Kotis to the customer.
Job Responsibilities include the following but are not limited to:
- Support the Outside Sales Staff and a constant stream of sales requests
- Proactively contribute ideas to internal and external projects
- Regularly make recommendations on product ideas and applications
- Demonstrate a high level of respect and positive attitude towards colleagues at all levels
- Generate pricing and maintain profit margin
- Assist with company projects/tasks when workload is light
- Efficiently maintain CRM database of leads, client interaction and follow ups
YOUR TYPICAL DAY MIGHT INCLUDE
- Possess a vast knowledge of Kotis products and services to be a resource to clients
- Consistently demonstrate ability to successfully problem solve when challenges or concerns arise
- Brainstorm and present product pitches to clients
- Respond promptly and professionally to service your client’s needs
- Develop customer relationships through phone and email communication
- Prioritize a constant stream of sales requests, customer feedback and supplier inquiries
- Manage a diverse book of business and actively seek an understanding of each client
- Stay up to date on product trends and industry news
- Researching the best supplier to use to fit in a last minute rush order
- Generating a product and pricing showcase to land an account
- Calling a current customer to learn more about their upcoming company-wide summer picnic and what promotional items would be a match
- Working with an Outside Sales Member to brainstorm product ideas for a high value event/customer
- Attending a team meeting to learn about a vendor’s new product line
- Processing work orders and sending invoices to clients on orders that are ready for production
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Minimum 5 years of sales support or customer service experience
- Able to problem solve quickly and make decisions with minimal guidance
- React with appropriate levels of urgency to situations/events that require quick response time
- Creativity in product selection, presentation and bringing a customer’s vision to life
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Passionate about talking to customers, understanding their needs, advocating for them and providing solutions to help them succeed
- Strong PC Skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook and Internet)
- Positive attitude and pro-activity are crucial
- Time management skills with a focus on attention to detail
- AA, BS/BA or equivalent experience is desired
- Competitive health benefits including medical, vision and dental
- 401k matching program including Traditional 401(k) and Roth 401(k) options
- Strong paid time off program
- Great opportunities for career progression within an innovative, successful company
- Energetic, fun, and comfortable work environment