THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
We're looking for someone to operate industrial embroidery machines... all with the goal of creating the best custom beanies and embellished apparel ever. You must work neatly and efficiently, and be excited to learn new embroidery, knitting, and sewing skills. If you want to make a difference, help train others and fight for better, then let's get started.
For 6 of the last 7 years we've been named one of the Fastest Growing branded merch companies in Washington. We built a new, state-of-the-art textile screen printing facility in Tukwila, WA to keep ahead of our customers' demands and we need technically skilled people who want to build with us as we grow.
- Full time Monday through Friday, morning and evening shifts available
Production based tasks:
- Prepares embroidery machines by hooping, changing needles and thread while securing attachments.
- Adjusts machine performance on material by observing machine operation, detecting malfunctions and adjusting settings
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements
- Track and prepare supplies for upcoming orders
- Time and track all tasks by completing report sheets
- Read and understand work orders
Garment related tasks when needed:
- Identify incoming boxes for order to be printed
- Maintains product quality by inspecting finished product
- Package finished printed garments in preparation for shipping
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Additionally, while performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to warm or cold weather. The noise level in the work environment is often loud.
- Embroidery machine experience REQUIRED (at home machine ok)
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and think critically independently
- Lift and/or move up to 20 lbs at times
- Ability to multi-task and work quickly but efficiently- example using multiple machines for production at once
- Regularly stand for long periods of time while reaching with hands and arms
- Specific vision abilities include sharp vision, focus, depth perception and ability to identify colors
- Ability to read, write and comprehend complex written or oral instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English
Kotis offers a competitive benefit package including:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) with match with Roth and Traditional options
- Robust PTO program
- Advancement opportunities