At Kotis, we’re building a team of brand evangelists, designers, and doers who are obsessed with creating the best promotional marketing experience ever. We’re the brand behind the brand, the makers of amazing swag & eCommerce solutions meant to amplify our client’s message and connect their people. We tackle every project with unbridled enthusiasm, promising to make our clients’ lives easier and creatively solve their problems--whether that be internal employees, members, or customers.
As one of the fastest growing companies in Washington, we continue to disrupt the traditional promotional products industry--owning the end-to-end workflow of product & design ideation, custom screen printing, retail-quality knitting, e-commerce solutions, warehousing + fulfillment, and more--all to serve our clients better.
Want to join the movement?
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
Kotis Design is seeking a hardworking, detailed person to join our operations team. The perfect candidate will focus on providing excellent customer service, and will take great care and pride in being the initial point of contact for every order they touch. The ideal Logistics Coordinator will ensure seamless processing and delivery while being a resource to team members in a fast paced and ever-changing environment. You’ll be a key player in ensuring we deliver the best shirts and swag ever to clients across the globe.
Reporting to the Warehouse and Fulfillment Director, you will be the epicenter of Kotis Design’s logistics. You will provide shipping cost estimates for domestic and international orders, help coordinate those shipments with major carriers, freight forwarders, LTL Trucking, airlines, and local couriers.
Knowledge of transportation logistics, basic international shipping principals, and knowledge of how carriers such as UPS operate will be critical to your effectiveness. This position requires a desire to learn and a knack for finding solutions.
This is a fully remote position, however candidates must be located in WA, OH, or UT.
- Serve as single point of contact, both internally and externally, for Kotis shipments
- Request, analyze and present transportation quotes from vendors to Kotis sales staff
- Schedule and manage shipments (courier, LTL/FTL, UPS, international, etc.)
- Analyze orders already in production to ensure they are shipping the most cost effective way
- Generate shipping quotes including duties/taxes for both parcel and import/export shipments
- Maintain accurate records of shipments and track their progress to ensure issues are promptly addressed and goods are delivered on time
- Prepare International shipping documentation including commercial invoices, NAFTA, EEI and SLI.
- Provide tracking information when requested.
- Trace lost, delayed, or customer claims of lost shipments and work with carrier to find solutions
- Leverage our carriers’ and freight forwarders’ expertise to improve shipping processes and practices
- Identify cost-saving opportunities through shipment consolidation or alternate carrier selection
- Establish relationships with, and maintain a database of local parcel couriers in all major metro areas
- Create call tags for shipments and returns as needed
- 1+ years logistics, INTL shipping or other parcel shipping experience
- Familiar with basic International customs requirements and HS codes.
- Must be able to work 9:30am -6pm PST M-F
- Strong PC Skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook and Internet)
- Demonstrated ability to work with lots of details and numbers accurately
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Analytical thinker with a proven ability to problem-solve and think critically
- Ability to use good judgment in finding solutions that fall outside normal guidelines.
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop productive partnerships with peers and vendors
- Good organizational and time management skills to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for improving processes and a commitment to quality
- Minimum 70 wpm typing speed
- Desire to work fully remotely
- Located in WA, OH, or UT
Kotis offers a competitive benefit package including:
- Competitive health benefits including medical, vision and dental
- 401k matching program including Traditional 401(k) and Roth 401(k) options
- Strong paid time off program
- Unique work from home benefits to increase socialization with fellow remote workers!