THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
Founded and headquartered in Seattle, WA, Kotis is expanding to Ogden, Utah in early 2018. We're looking for eager, passionate people to grow with us!
We are looking for a process-driven, experienced individual who prides themselves in their accuracy, speed, and attention to detail when it comes to all things fulfillment. You will be instrumental in helping us meet our client’s expectations by owning the daily task list and serving as main point of contact for our newest Kotis Warehouse and Fulfillment center in Ogden, UT.
Kotis Design runs a state-of-the-art screen printing, warehouse, and fulfillment facility to keep ahead of our customers’ demands. We tackle every kitting or fulfilment project with unbridled enthusiasm, promising that in the end we always make the best solutions for our clients. For 6 of the last 7 years we've been named one of the Fastest Growing companies in WA. Merchandise we've created can be found coast-to-coast on the backs of college students and corporate execs alike.
- Ensure all daily tasks are being completed by staff including shipping, cycle counting, and receiving to meet GSL’s
- Enforce AMAZING quality control from team members
- Manage fulfillment projects and iBuys including scheduling, tracking costs, managing calendar, enforcing procedures
- Be main contact for KWF at your location (email and phone) to ensure all messages are responded to within 12hrs
- Effectively communicate with Kotis staff or other departments regarding inquiries into order status, iBuy tracking, inventory questions or other inquires
- Coach, mentor, provide positive and constructive feedback to help improve the skill set and productivity of the team
- Train staff members (employees & temporary)
- Work with Fulfillment Director to ensure we are properly staffed
- Problem solve when scheduling issues arise and fix by communicating with crew members and assigning them tasks
- Identify issues and provide solutions for mis-ships or inventory issues
- Maintain essential and project-based inventory
- Help team use computers and tablets for many different functions of their jobs
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment at KWF
- Fill in to help complete daily core tasks are completed due to absences by regular staff or during peak seasons
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Be a positive and natural motivator
- Critically think about solutions vs. focusing on negatives/problems
- Have a prior working background with pick/pack, shipping and receiving in a warehouse environment. 2+ years required.
- Experience managing small teams of workers. Preferably in a warehouse setting.
- Knowledge of UPS, FedEx, USPS small package shipping. Understand how the companies function and services they offer.
- Experience with small package INTL shipping via USPS, UPS and FedEx is required. Trouble shoots INTL shipment issues with shipping team.
- HazMat shipping/knowledge is required (training will be provided if needed)
- Ability to multi-task and change directions/priorities as work flow dictates
- Communicate effectively with staff, customers and other personal within Kotis so goals and objectives are clear to all.
- MUST be proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Forklift and aerial lift certified (if not current, willing to become certified)
- Ability to lift heavy boxes (up to 50+ lbs.)
- Work in warm, cold and sometimes loud environments.
- Ability to be on feet for entire shift if needed (this isn’t a desk job)
Additionally, while performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to warm or cold weather. The noise level in the work environment is often loud and tasks associated with this position cause hands and clothes to get dirty.